What’s not allowed on DADDYBIN?
The list below details what can’t be posted on DADDYBIN in either offering or wanted ads:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Blood, body parts and bodily fluids, or offers of humans for sale, including offers or requests for adoption or surrogacy
- Burglary tools
- Counterfeit products, replicas or knock-off brand name goods
- Electronic surveillance equipment
- Embargoed goods
- Endangered or protected species, or any part of any endangered or protected species
- Prostitution and escort services that offer sex, sexual favours, sexual actions or sexual services in exchange for anything
- Fireworks, destructive devices and explosives
- Government and transit badges, uniforms, IDs, documents and licenses
- Hazardous materials including but not limited to radioactive, toxic and explosive materials
- Identity documents, personal financial records and personal information
- Illegal drugs, controlled substances, substances and items used to manufacture drugs and controlled substances, items designed only to help someone take drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Nitrous oxide products, including but not limited to nitrous oxide canisters, bulbs, nags and cream chargers
- Illegal items and services, and items which encourage or facilitate illegal activity
- Illegal telecommunication and electronics equipment such as access cards, password sniffers, radar scanners, traffic signal control devices or cable descrambler
- Items issued to any Armed Force that have not been disposed of in accordance with that country’s demilitarization policies
- Lottery tickets, sweepstakes entries and slot machines
- Material, pictures and images that are obscene, pornographic, adult in nature, contain nudity or are harmful to minors
- Material that infringes copyright, including but not limited to software or other digital goods which you are not authorized to sell
- New merchandise or services from network marketing companies, work-from-home, independent franchisees or distributors, or similar representatives
- Personal information or mailing lists. We do not accept the sale of bulk email, Internet Protocol (IP), Instant Messenger (IM), or mailing lists that contain names, addresses, phone numbers, or other personal identifying information. Any tools or software designed predominantly to send unsolicited commercial messages (UCE or “spam”) are also not permitted.
- Selling or offering services for supplements/medicine general or pharmaceutical
- Prescription or non-prescription drugs and devices, drugs that make false or misleading treatment claims.
- Commercial tanning units or commercial tanning services wanted or offered
- Offensive material
- Pesticides or hazardous materials
- Plants and insects that are restricted or regulated
- Recalled items, banned products or products that do not meet the mandatory product safety standards.
- Stocks and other securities including Bitcoins and related mining equipment
- Stolen property
- Tobacco products and related items, including e-cigarettes
- Used cosmetics
- Used undergarments
- Used or rebuilt batteries or batteries containing mercury
- Weapons and related items (including, but not limited to firearms, firearm accessories, parts and magazines, ammunition, paintball guns, gel blaster guns, BB and pellet guns, spearguns, tear gas, tasers, stun guns, switchblade knives, martial arts weapons, archery and/or bow and arrow equipment)
- Ivory, rhino horn or any animal parts or hunting trophies listed in the CITES 1 guideline.
- Votes in elections administered by the Australian Electoral Commission or state-based Electoral Commission
- Census or other survey papers issued by the Australian Bureau of Statistic
- Personal ads, including ads for dating or casual encounters.
Rental / Share Accommodation Posting Policies
- Only advertise in this section if you wish to let a room within a property.
- Only advertise one share room per ad.
- If ads are indiscriminately posted in multiple, irrelevant categories, they will be removed, and your access might be restricted.
- Please do not include links to other accommodation websites. Real estate agencies are allowed to include business URLs within the body of the ad.
Flats/ Houses to Rent
- These sections of DADDYBIN are for advertising entire flats or houses to rent. Rooms offered within a flat or house should be in ‘Flat/House Share’.Please ensure that each ad only advertises one property. If more than one property is included in an ad, it will be removed and your access might be restricted.
- Please do not include links to other accommodation websites in your ads. Real estate agencies are allowed to include business URLs for their agency.
Rental and property agencies may advertise in both categories. They must select the ‘Agency’ option when creating their ad. These two categories should not be used as a platform to promote your business. Every ad must be for a specific property only.
What are the Jobs Policies?
- Each job posting must advertise an individual.
- Each ad should state the salary, location, and detailed position description.
- Each job posting must be written in English. A foreign translation may be included below.
- Agencies must clearly identify themselves; they may not use this category as a platform to promote their business.
- We do not accept postings which require candidates to send money or stamped addressed envelopes to gain further details of the positions.
- We do not accept multi-level marketing (MLM)” jobs or “work from home” jobs.
- We do not accept postings that advertise pyramid selling, or multi-level marketing schemes.
- We do not accept postings that contain links to other websites that offer the user job posting facilities.
- Job postings should be placed in the category which most closely relates to the actual nature of the vacancy rather than the nature of the employer or industry. If you are unsure, post in the ‘General Jobs’ category.
- We ask that all fields in the Job Posting Form be filled out correctly.
- We do not accept postings that advertise for models or actors (either male or female) using generic (Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, etc) email accounts and/or mobile phone numbers. These posters must include a registered agency email address and landline phone number.
- We do not accept adverts for Escort/Adult industry work.
- We do not accept job adverts for medical trials of any kind, with the exception of specifically permitted recruiters who have satisfied DADDYBIN’s internal requirements.